Are you the healthiest you or ready to make a lifetime commitment to your health?
Here’s a quick checklist of some of the things you should be doing to live a healthy lifestyle:
- Have regular checkups with your dentist and doctor (including mammograms)
- Watching your posture?
- Are you drinking enough water?
- Weight yourself regularly to ensure you aren’t gaining weight without realizing it
- Monitor your levels of physical activity – are you getting enough exercise or barely moving?
- Keep track of what you are eating each day. A free tracker that I love can be found at www.myfitnesspal.com
- Are you sleeping enough? If not do you have symptoms of anxiety or depression?
- How is your social circle? Are they positive and uplifting?
- Are you making enough time for YOU?
If you don’t like the answers to some of the questions, figure out a way to change them!
Your health is in your hands!