Do you ever taste a delicious recipe and feel inspired to share it with everyone you know!
This is one of those recipes if you need a new idea for healthy snacks!
- 16 oz bag frozen shelled edamame (don’t thaw!)
- salt + pepper
- red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp parmesan
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees,
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the frozen edamame on the parchment paper and season with the parmesan, plenty of salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes if desired. Drizzle on the olive oil and toss with your hands until evenly combined.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the edamame is crispy.
And remember to share your review in the comments below!
Original Recipe and Photo Credit: Apple of My Eye