Turn your favorite dip into a healthy and hearty salad.
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c. black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c. corn
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 2 ripe avocados, cubed
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- In a small bowl, make dressing: Whisk together olive oil, lime juice, and cumin. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Toss with dressing until well combined.
Original Recipe and Photo and can be found here: Recipe